council accept it as being ancillary accommodation to the house. We are
with excellent range of wall cupboards & work units units with fitted sink.
suite. Corner shower cubicle
STABLE BLOCK: 25ft x 11ft divided internally into 4 stables.
YARD: Immediately opposite the house across the lane is a self contained
‘yard’ with gated entrance large parking area . And small turnout paddock.
Washroom with toilet and wash hand basin.
BARN / GARAGE: 20FT X 19FT
WORKSHOP: 12’10” x 11’0”
STABLE : 16FT X 16FT
OPEN HAY BARN: 15ft x 12ft
PLANNING AUTHORITY : Wokingham Borough Council: 0118974 6000
Services: Main water, Oil Central Heating to main house & Calor gas to
Annexe. Septic tank drainage.
Planning permission: Planning was granted under reference: F/2013/0476 to
form a single storey extension to form conservatory to replace the existing
The Annexe was constructed under ‘Permitted Development’ this was
confirmed by way of a letter from the Council dated 4th February 2011. A copy
of which can be supplied on request.
EPC: F - full report on request
VIEWING: Strictly by prior arranged through the owners sole agent Pelhams:
Telephone: 01252 781640
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are
intended to give a fair description of the property but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
They are drawn up so that they comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 .
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact or
that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Pelhams, nor any of their employees has
any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
3. Any photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken.
Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to or alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any
necessary planning, building regulations or other consents have been obtained, these matters must be
verified by the intending purchaser.
5. Any plans, maps indicating the boundaries or accesses to a property are intended as a guidance only and
should not be relied upon as fact.
6. The property is sold subject to all rights of way whether public or private, light support, drainage, water
and other pipes, whether referred to in the particulars or not.
7. The size of the plots given is approximate and given to the best of our ability however the prices
given relate to the actual plot and not to the exact size of the plot.
8. Where a plot / field size is described as being ‘to be verified’ (TBV) the size will have been provided
by seller but will not however have been verified as being accurate and purchasers should make their