- Surrey stable yard set in approaching 4 acres, located off a quiet country lane leading onto a bridleway and leading onto the fabulous hacking on the Ash Ranges with hundreds of acres of sandy tracks going East over to Pirbright and North to Deepcut.
The Yard is accessed through a field gate leading into a good sized lorry and car parking area. The stabling is set on a concrete base and comprises:
2 corner Stables @: 11ft x 23ft
4 Stables @ 11ft x 13ft
Kitchen / tackroom
Restroom: 11ft x 13ft (or further stable)
Haybarn: 12ft x 29ft
Barn: 20ft x 40ft
Manege with lighting 20m x 40m
Water & Electric
- Price of property
Strictly by prior appointment with the agents, Pelhams. Use the form below or call 01252 781640 for more information or to arrange a viewing.
These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair
description of the property but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact or that the
property or its services are in good condition. Neither Pelhams, nor any of their employees has any authority to make
or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
3. Any photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas,
measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to or alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning,
building regulations or other consents have been obtained, these matters must be verified by the intending purchaser.
5 The property is sold subject to all rights of way whether public or private, light support, drainage, water and other
pipes, whether referred to in the particulars or not.
6. Any aerial photographs or plans with boundaries marked thereon are providing for illustration purposes only and should not be
relied upon for contract or any other purpose.