Approximately 37 acres of woodland and grazing land for sale as a whole or in lots. Located to the West of Gatwick airport and on the outskirts of the popular village of Charlwood.
The land is located almost opposite the entrance to the Russ Hill Hotel with a long hard track from the main road through to a fairly central part of the land.
The land is to be offered as follows:
Lot 1 – 4.09 acres ancient woodland (on hold)
Lot 2 – grazing land with dilapidated stabling Guide £85,000 currently under offer
Lot 3, 4 & 5 total approximately 15.82 acres, Guide £140,000
Lot 7 Approximately 2.86 acres grazing land Guide price £100,000 (under offer)
Lots 6,8 & 9 comprising approximately 7.53 acres of ancient woodlands and 6.68 acres of grazing land total £14.21 acres guide price: £155,000.
Services we understand that a water main does enter onto the site but it is uncertain as to what areas of the site it feeds. Purchasers will have to make their own enquiries and arrangements.
Full shared rights of access across the track from the main road will be given
any reasonable time, though the gate remains locked.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property
but do not constitute part of an offer or contract. They are drawn up so that they comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 .
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact or that the property or its services are
in good condition. Neither Pelhams, nor any of their employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in
relation to this property.
3. Any photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are given
are approximate only.
4. Any reference to or alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other
consents have been obtained, these matters must be verified by the intending purchaser.
5. Any plans, maps indicating the boundaries or accesses to a property are intended as a guide only and should not be relied upon as fact.
The property is sold subject to all rights of way whether public or private, light support, drainage, water and other pipes, whether referred to in
the particulars or not
6. The Agents are not aware of any hazardous plants such a ragwort or Chinese knotweed, however, prospective buyers should be aware of their
responsibilities in control these and other plants when purchasing land.