Originally part of a historic estate, this unique oak-framed dwelling sits in a fabulous position giving an wonderful view across it’s land. This property is being offered as ‘an unfinished project’ though we understand the house has been signed off by planning and building regulations. Considerable work has been put into the land and building of the house giving a spectacular visual impact.
The house was created by the company ‘ Oakwrights’, renown for the quality of their buildings, and comprises of:
- Reception / kitchen fitted to a very high quality leading through to
- Triple aspect living room with central patio doors giving wonderful southerly views across the land
- The first floor gives a triple aspect bedroom with
- Luxury bathroom
Stables: 3 timber clad stables, hay store and office. An all-weather paddock/schooling area has been created, though this is currently rented out for use as vehicle and container storage.
Planning has been granted for:
- School understood to be 20 x 50m
- Barn with mezzanine floor 25 x 6m
Acreage: 16 acres of pasture and woodland
Location: just a few minutes drive from Pirbright village centre, offering extensive riding across hundreds of acres of MOD land.
Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment. Contact Pelhams on 01252 78164